- COLOR: Dark Blue
Please select SIZE
SHOP NOW. PAY LATER WITH
- Enter few personal details
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it's time to pay.
CURBSIDE PICKUP IS NOW AVAILABLE!
BOOK YOUR IN-STORE APPOINTMENT NOW!
The warp is composed entirely from recycled PES derived from post-consumer plastic bottles and amounts to 38% of the fabric composition, while the remaining 62% is standard cotton. The dyeing process is also sustainable thanks to a special spray technique that reduces water usage by 50%.
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing a size 32 and is 188 cm / 6'2". Model is wearing a size 27 and is 177 cm / 5'9".
- Size Info