Cookies allow for collection of information about user navigation on the Sites, for example to remember your language preferences or the currency used for a purchase, and suggest them during your next visit to facilitate the use of the Sites. Cookies may be stored permanently on your device (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).The Sites use first-party cookies, third-party cookies, and other similar tracking technologies, as further described below.MANAGE TRACKING
Browsing and Functionality Cookie
The Sites uses session and persistent first-party session cookies to provide you with a safe and efficient surfing and use of the Sites as well as to improve the services rendered by the Sites.
These cookies allow the recognition of the selected language and country from which you are connecting. These technical cookies recognize you during a new access to the Sites, and avoid you having to enter your data each time. For example, if you have selected some items for a purchase inside your shopping bag, and you do not complete the current purchase, you will be able to resume and finalize it the next time you will be back to visit the Sites. Finally, functionality cookies enhance the browsing experience.
This Sites use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics cookies to collect information on the use of the Sites.
Google Analytics settings provide the sharing of data with Google in order to use the following services: i) Benchmarking, aggregated and anonymous data can be used to help create features and publications that can give you a better understanding about what’s happening across your entire industry, ii) Technical support, to provide service and resolution to technical issues to enable Google to provide assistance, and iii) Account specialists, Google sales and marketing specialists to find ways to improve your experience with Google products.
For more details and information about Google’s position on privacy regarding its analytics service, please visit Google's page at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. It is possible to disable Google Analytics’ cookies using a specific plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By default, analytics cookies use the entire IP address of website users to provide general geographic data in the reports. Adobe Analytics’ cookie do not collect user’s IP address.
The Sites uses third party cookies that allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and in particular to share Sites’ content through social networks mentioned above.
The Sites uses profiling cookies with which you can record the preferences observed during each visit and create profiles that allow you to send messages aligned to the preferences and more responsive to your interests, for example allowing you to display more quickly the products you are looking for or provide you with the article more similar. This Sites also allows the use of profiling third-party cookies that serve to make you see our business proposals even when you’re visiting other sites (retargeting).
|Cookie name||Type||First party/
1 = Persistent
2 = Session
|Google Analytics _gat _ga||Analytics||Third parties||2||https://www.google.de/intl/it/policies/|
|Adobe Analytics||Analytics||First party||1||https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/whitepapers/cookies/cookies_analytics.html|
|button +1||Sharing||Third parties||1||https://support.google.com/plus/answer/6320398?visit_id=1-636222275455754817-3957563545&rd=1|
|Tweet button||Sharing||Third parties||1||https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr|
|AMCV_ 3D740EB2552FD1 AB0A4C98A2%40 AdobeOrg cqcid||Profiling||Third parties||1||http://www.demandware.com/|
|Dwanonymous _d54741bd71a5a 1d3574ad8417046209c||Profiling||First party||1||http://www.demandware.com/|
You may object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies.
Check the following links for the instructions provided by the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer > http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Safari > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
For more information on cookies and to manage your third-party profiling cookie preferences we invite you to visit the following site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com. When you open the Sites, inside the “Your choices” area, you can find the list of the third-party companies, partners of us, who install cookies on our Sites (Company), verify the presence and the status of the installed cookies activity (Status) and manage the consent (choosing between On/Off). Expanding the dedicated selection (Info) to every company you can access to more information on the company and explore, via link, to their specific information notice on cookie and privacy.
Data collected using cookies is processed by: (1) OTB S.p.A., with registered offices in Italy, Breganze (Vi), Via dell’Industria 2, 36042, telephone +390445306555 email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com; and (2) Diesel S.p.A. with registered offices in Italy, Breganze (Vi), Via dell'Industria 4-6, 36042, telephone +390424477555, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Data Controllers” or “Controllers”).
Data collected may be processed by employees and collaborators of Controllers as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Data may be also processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on behalf of Controllers. These companies are direct partner of Controllers having the role of data processors.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data collected by using Google cookies may be transferred outside the European Union in particular to the United States of America. Data by using cookies will not be disseminated.
Exercising Your Rights
At any time, you can require information on the processing of your Personal Data, obtain updating, correction or integration of the same and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, as well as the blocking of data processed unlawfully and object to the processing of your data according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 which is shown in full below.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending a written notice to the address here below or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the Personal Data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the Personal Data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For additional information about exercising your data protection rights, please see the “Exercising Your Rights” section of our Privacy Statement above.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you.
We will respond to every message within 1 working day. Monday to Saturday, excluding national holidays.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm ESTSaturday: 10am - 9pm EST, excluding national holidays.